Actions Implemented by RISsafety to Protect Against Coronavirus (COVID-19)April 3 2020
In these uncertain times, we want to give our clients and staff certainty. Certainty that RISsafety is prepared. Certainty that protection is our top priority, and always has been. And certainty that we are here to deliver your access and height safety solutions, now and in the future.
So, before you get concerned about having us on your site, here are the precautions we are taking in this situation:
- We have implemented strict social distancing practices across all RISsafety sites and in all areas.
- All RISsafety staff and contractors practice hand hygiene measures including hand washing, using hand sanitiser, masks and gloves (certified to AU & NZ standards) on all work sites.
- We have implemented new sanitisation procedures where antibacterial sprays and wipes are used to clean all equipment on a regular basis.
- All our team members have been briefed on increased safety measures and we continue to conduct daily tool-box talks before performing work on any site to reinforce these measures.
- Staff members who show any signs of flu-like symptoms are well aware to stay home.
- If anyone develops flu-like symptoms while at work or on a site, they will be immediately sent home.
- We have implemented work from home arrangements for all of our staff where this is practical, to minimise the number of people together in closed spaces and in turn, reduce risk.
- We have stopped all airline travel across the entire Company.
- We have stopped all non-essential visitors to all RISsafety sites.
All audit, installation, and inspections services are continuing with the increased safety measures of RISsafety and our clients observed at all times.
We have been working with our supply partners to ensure that we have ongoing supply of the many materials required to complete our work on your site. We have multiple supply partners for our critical materials to ensure there is no disruption.
We are confident that RISsafety is taking all steps to reduce the risk of being impacted by COVID-19 for the protection of all our team members and our clients. Everything we are doing is so we can continue to be your provider of all height safety solutions you require now, and in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns about this situation, please get in touch with us. We are happy to chat to you about any concerns you have with regards to RISsafety and the COVID-19 situation.
Stay safe and keep everyone else safe too during these challenging times.
And we thank you for your continued support of RISsafety.
Updates to Fall Arrest AnchorsSeptember 23 2019
As there have been requests for advice on the status of Australian Standards under the WHS legislation, SafeWork NSW and the Working at Heights Association have both released updates on this …
RISsafety Wins Inaugural Spotless Award for Height Safety ServicesSeptember 9 2019
To keep their buildings and facilities running smoothly at an optimal, safe and cost-effective level, many organisations turn to Spotless. As part of the height safety component of the requirements of …
RISsafety Completes Annual Training in Current Installation of Hilti ProductsSeptember 6 2019
At RISsafety, we pride ourselves on delivering and maintaining the best in class service. Part of this is ensuring that we are always up to date with any training requirements. This …
RISsafety is proud to be the platinum sponsor for Ideaction 2019May 15 2019
RISsafety is the platinum sponsor for this event at the Hyatt Regency in Sydney in June 2019. Visit the event website here
Getaway Show features RoofClimb at Adelaide OvalOctober 3 2018
Channel Nine’s Getaway Show features the RIS designed RoofClimb at Adelaide Oval. Watch the Getaway story here. You can also watch the updated video story here.
Warning after two construction falls in less than 24 hoursAugust 17 2018
WorkSafe is urging employers in the construction industry to be aware of the serious risks when working from height following two serious incidents in the past 24 hours. A man in …