RISsafety (RIS) is the leading Australian owned company in the height safety and fall protection industry. With an Australia wide network of branches, RIS also design and install safety access systems, and provide comprehensive audit and certifications of installed systems across many industries. RIS seeks to strengthen the sales team through appointing a high calibre individual in this office based role in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have a track record for delivering strong growth targets in a competitive environment, and developing exceptional customer relationships with new and existing customers. You must be experienced in the construction or related industry; quoting, qualifying, estimating and closing sales opportunities. Experience in safety products and solutions would be desirable.
You will be required to move effortlessly between working on, and working in the business. You will need to have strong communication skills (in all forms), be computer literate, and enjoy interacting with clients to secure sales orders.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record of success in sales estimating in height safety or a related construction industry
- Estimating/quoting experience
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and plans
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of working at heights compliance and related Australian standards
If you are ready for an exciting challenge in an industry dedicated to keeping people safe, and you believe you are ready to join a dynamic company with aggressive growth plans, then supply your details via the link below. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.