Recertification Technician Manager – Sydney
RISsafety (RIS) is the leading Australian owned company in the height safety and fall protection industry, with more than 55 years of experience, knowledge and dedication to the highest quality and standards throughout every aspect of our business.
RISsafety provides an extensive range of product solutions and services to improve the safety of people working at heights and in confined spaces for any structure. We have extensive experience in designing, manufacturing, installing, and inspecting and recertifying systems that protect workers at height.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for the overall management of all company employed Recertification Technicians, including: recruitment, on-boarding, training, performance, productivity, development, and succession planning. With the Service Delivery and Client Solutions Managers, implementation of the strategic plan for the Recertification/Services business
- Developing and implementing strategic plans and metrics for technicians to meet KPI’s & targets
- In association with the Service Delivery Manager, produce workplace policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure Technicians are following company procedures and industry best practice
- Delivering training to technicians to improve their current knowledge
- Review all failures highlighted by technicians to ensure accuracy and that all Standards, COP’s and company policies are being followed.
- Utilise information from inspections to provide sales leads to BDMs where appropriate, and/or as training information to technicians
- Periodically audit technicians onsite inspections to ensure that all safety requirements, inspection methodologies and interactions with customers are as per those required by company policies, procedures and industry requirements
- Interstate travel, of approximately 1 week per month, would be required in this role
What we provide
- An established Australian owned organisation with strong financial stability and growth
- A team that makes a difference to the safety and protection of others
- Competitive salary package including fully maintained vehicle and sales incentive scheme
RISsafety is committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work, and operate, and are actively working with key stakeholders both within the business and externally to better reflect this in our team.