Project Supervisor NSW
- An established Australian owned organisation with strong financial stability and growth
- A team that makes a difference to the safety and protection of others
- Competitive salary package
Who We Are:
RISsafety (RIS) is the leading Australian owned company in the height safety and fall protection industry, with more than 55 years of experience, knowledge and dedication to the highest quality and standards throughout every aspect of our business.
RISsafety provides an extensive range of product solutions and services to improve the safety of people working at heights and in confined spaces for any structure. We have extensive experience in designing, manufacturing, installing, and inspecting and recertifying systems that protect workers at height.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for executing installation requirements of projects won at client sites in accordance with relevant legislation. This role is also responsible for providing technical design support.
The role of Project Supervisor is a diverse role and requires an individual who is flexible, able to work under pressure and provide a high quality service to our clients.
- Planning, coordination and completion of installation activities
- Conduct formal planning meetings with key clients
- Preparation and implementation of site specific safety documentation
- Coordinate with installers & sub-contractors regarding installation and fabrication requirements.
- Regularly review contracting procedures
- Prepare and coordinate as built drawings for projects.
- Participate in quarterly stock take
Requirements for the role:
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Height safety training and experience in working with proprietary height safety systems
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and drawings
- Demonstrated leadership style
- Ability to provide on-the-job training
- Very good literacy and numeracy and computer skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Forklift & or EWP preferable
- High level of initiative and ability to get the tasks completed
If this sounds like you, and you would like to work for a company that values its staff, apply today.
RISsafety is committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work, and operate, and are actively working with key stakeholders both within the business and externally to better reflect this in our team.