Operations Assistant – Sydney
RISsafety is a leading national company specialising in the area of Height Safety, Access and Fall Protection equipment. The company has branches in all capital cities and a manufacturing operation at its head office in Sydney. We seek a highly motivated operations assistant to join our team in Wetherill Park in this important position. The role is extremely important to ensuring the smooth running of our projects and continued change and improvement to our operations.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Logistics Bookings
- Warehousing Duties
- General administration
Prerequisites for the role include:
- Mathematical aptitude, Good verbal / written skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Hold a current forklift license.
- Exposure to inventory controls and purchasing.
- Hold a current drivers License
Experience within a warehouse environment and in purchasing (Cert 3) would also be highly desired.
If you are the best at what you do, a strong team player and are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in a growth industry then submit your details and credentials today by applying below. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?