Leading Hand – Sydney
- Immediate start
- Varied role
- Career growth
- Training provided
- Supportive team
- National company that focuses on safety
RISSafety is the leading Australian owned company in the height safety, height access and fall protection industry with an Australia wide network of branches, RIS also design, manufacture and install safety access systems, and provides comprehensive audits and certifications of installed systems across many industries.
RISSafety now seeks to strengthen our NSW based team through a highly motivated leading hand with proven experience in a similar role whom can work autonomously to lead the installation team and consistently provide finished installed products.
The perfect candidate will have the following:
- Experience in a leading hand role
- Construction industry White Card
- Certified Work Safely at Heights
- Certified EWP/Boom Operator
- Current Drivers Licence
- Fully vaccinated
- A construction trade background or previous experience in height safety installations
If you enjoy variety and are looking for a company that will allow you to grow and develop your career, then apply now via SEEK.