Client Solutions Specialist – Hobart
RISsafety is the leading Australian owned company in the height safety, height access and fall protection industry with an Australia wide network of branches. RISsafety also designs, manufactures and installs safety access systems, and provides comprehensive audits and inspection of installed systems across many industries.
Our National Services division, based in Hobart, seeks a self-motivated client focused problem solver to join our growing solutions team. Your work will involve building relationships with new and existing clients who may operate a single site, multiple sites or operate nationally. Revenue generation is undertaken by phone/email/video conference to a wide range of decision makers across a variety of industries. You will have regular communication and coordination across the RISsafety business working closely with our Service Delivery team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following key requirements of this role:
- Making outbound calls to service existing clients and to source potential customers
- Enhancing and maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients
- Maintain customer details in our systems
- Researching industries and clients to build appropriate networks
- Preparing and submitting quotes and proposals to clients
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated to succeed in the role
- Be proactive, organised and a team player
- Driven to generate sales for the organisation
- Thrive in building strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to quickly re-prioritise activities based on current business needs
- Display initiative, enthusiasm and be willing to learn
- Strong computer literacy with experience in Microsoft office suite and a CRM/Work Flow Management System
- Excellent communication skills
What are the benefits of working with RISsafety?
- This role is a permanent role, working in a great team with a relaxed yet professional dress code.
- There are opportunities to grow and develop your sales and problem solving skills in a unique industry with opportunities for career progression
- We offer flexible working arrangements
- There is a generous incentive scheme in place
If you are ready to join a dynamic company experiencing positive growth then send your CV highlighting your specific skills and experience suitable by clicking the Apply button below. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we will only contact candidates shortlisted for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?