Business Development Manager – Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
RISsafety seeks to strengthen the QLD sales team through appointing a proactive and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to help continue to grow their QLD business.
This is a very customer focused role based in Rockhampton/Gladstone developing business with existing and new clients for the extensive range of RIS products and services. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with clients to understand their needs and design solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A proven track record of success of sales in a related industry
- Solid organisation skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience reading and interpreting construction drawings and plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think on your feet
- Intermediate computer skills
- Drivers licence
- Previous experience in working at heights and estimating /quoting is desirable.
The role will require some regional travel estimated at 25%.
If you are ready for an exciting challenge in an industry dedicated to keeping people safe, and you believe you are ready to join a dynamic company with aggressive growth plans, then apply below.